S/Y Havheksen under sail, north of Marstal (Aeroe) 2016
Hi - Im Jacob sailing S/Y Havheksen,
Foto: Im using my phone for weather forecast and digital logbook
an old Albin Vega (Hull no. 679), from 1970.
My homeport is Christiansmindebroen at DK 5700 Svendborg, Funen, Denmark
- its only a bridge, but a bridge in the in east of Svendborg Sund at the beautiful area of Christiansminde.
Christiansminde is the recreation place of Svendborg - its the people's park with forest, beach and green areas. This is the place young and old seek to when they have free time for leisure.
At Christiansminde we are together playing, swimming, fishing, grilling and having fun. Thats why I love Christiansmindebroen as my home port.
S/Y HAVHEKSEN - the big adventure of a little boat
Havheksen the danish name for the witch from the cartoon "Popeye the Sailor".
Well S/Y HAVHEKSEN is allso called the dock queen of Christiansminde because I don't have to sail to enjoy my boatlife.
· Please, fill free to follow my logbook at Keep Sailing
· And be aware of the water flow: StrÝmtabel Svendborg Sund
· If you are sailing an old albin vega, maybe you're a new FB-friend?
· If you think sailors are good for your professional network:
Connect at LinkedIn?
· More about the albin vega boats: Dansk Vegaklub
Best regards and happy sailing
See you in the waters south of Funen :-)